I love to receive comments. Words of Affirmation is my love language and, as an INFJ, knowing I am not alone helps me feel sane and normal.
While I welcome you to comment, I do ask that you follow the age old rule of “if you do not have anything nice to say, please do not say anything at all.” I welcome differing opinions and am open to discussions; however, all comments should be respectful and non-judgmental to myself and my readers.
Before commenting, please review my policies:
- Comments containing rude, disrespectful or inappropriate content will be deleted. This site is ‘G’ rated.
- For the privacy of myself and my family, I choose not to disclose personal information. If you know myself or my family, please refrain from using names, locations, or any other personal information.
- Any link that does not directly pertain to the topic of discussion will be removed.
- Generic comments which contain links posted only to drive traffic to another site will be considered spam and will be deleted.
- Once posted, all comments become property of INFJ Anonymous. I reserve the right to edit, reuse or delete any comment. I will never purposely edit a comment to change the intended meaning or purpose.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment I feel does not follow the above guidelines.
Together, let us build each other up so that we can better serve the world the way we were intended.